NCERT Study material and Books Solutions for Class Nursery English updated for the new academic session 2021-2022 free to download in PDF file format. You can get here the updated Nursery English practice material for the new educational session free in PDF without any login or password. Download Alphabet Tracing Worksheets Letter A to Z with practice sheets. NCERT and CBSE solutions for Nursery to Grade 12 school curriculum are available here. Nursery English helps you to understand alphabetical letters and ways of writing.
- Nursery English Book for Reading and Writing
- Nursery English Reading Book Alphabets
- Nursery English Reading Book Download
- Nursery English Rhymes Reading Book
- Nursery English Alphabet Revision Book
- Nursery English Alphabet Writing Practice 1
- Nursery English Alphabet Writing Practice 2
- Nursery English Alphabet Writing Practice 3
- Nursery English Alphabet Writing Practice 4
NCERT Study Material and Books Solutions for Nursery English
- Nursery English Revision and Writing Skills
- Nursery English Revision Practice Book 1
- Nursery English Revision Practice Book 2
- Nursery English Revision Practice Book 3
- Nursery English Revision Practice Book 4
- Nursery English Cursive Writing Book 1
- Nursery English Cursive Writing Book 2
- Nursery English Cursive Writing Book 3
- Nursery English Cursive Writing Book 4
- Nursery English Cursive Writing Book 5
- Nursery English Cursive Writing Book 6
Alphabet Tracing Worksheets Letter A to Z
- Download Alphabet Tracing Worksheets Letters A to K
- Alphabet Tracing Letter A
- Alphabet Tracing Letter B
- Alphabet Tracing Letter C
- Alphabet Tracing Letter D
- Alphabet Tracing Letter E
- Alphabet Tracing Letter F
- Alphabet Tracing Letter G
- Alphabet Tracing Letter H
- Alphabet Tracing Letter I
- Alphabet Tracing Letter J
- Alphabet Tracing Letter K
- Download Alphabet Tracing Worksheets Letters L to Z
- Alphabet Tracing Letter L
- Alphabet Tracing Letter M
- Alphabet Tracing Letter N
- Alphabet Tracing Letter O
- Alphabet Tracing Letter P
- Alphabet Tracing Letter Q
- Alphabet Tracing Letter R
- Alphabet Tracing Letter S
- Alphabet Tracing Letter T
- Alphabet Tracing Letter U
- Alphabet Tracing Letter V
- Alphabet Tracing Letter W
- Alphabet Tracing Letter X
- Alphabet Tracing Letter Y
- Alphabet Tracing Letter Z
How to learn better English in Nursery Standard?
In the class Nursery, there are lots of practice books to learn the alphabet. The pandemic has upended numerous aspects of the Normal education and life of Nursery children at once. Before this young students use to spend most of the time during the day under their teacher’s guidance and then with their parents. The process of the two guidance is changed significantly. Since the change of the online studies in Nursery took control, Parents and teachers are worried about On-Screen Time and how to make the time is more productive. Here are the top suggestions to make learning English for Nursery students more productive.
- Step 1: Develop a Positive attitude towards English Learning.
- Step 2: Include Worksheet and Craftwork to improve Skills.
- Step 3: Include Playful Picture Books to make study Joyful.
- Step 4: Use Challenging and Strategic Games to learn the facts.
- Step 5: Regular practice writing improves the grip to handle.
Step 1: Develop a Positive attitude towards English Learning.
Building a positive attitude is an important part of learning. Parents want their children to learn the English Language so that they can prepare best for the literature. However, not only learning is important, but making an English-speaking environment is also important. The closure of Nursery schools affected exposure to such an environment. Building one suitable environment in the home where Kids love bright colours, puzzles, shapes, and stories can help a lot. Make the books available widely in your home. So, your child can be surrounded by books and that can develop a love of books which is important for growth.
Step 2: Include Worksheet and Craftwork to improve Skills.
Understanding the syllabus is an important part of education. Some extra activities are introduced in the syllabus like Happiness Curriculum. This is an initiative by the govt. make keep the student happy during school time. This is also because the lockdown period was not only a difficult time for the grown-up but also affected the mental health of a child. Worksheets work and Craftwork can enhance the creativity in the students, and that is also important for their growth. While working on the craft project you can ask them to define their ideas. This will encourage the student to open up to you more confidently.
Step 3: Include Playful Picture Books to make study Joyful.
Illustrated books are one of the major attractions for kids. Given them to read the picture book to draw some pictures and define them. This method is another form of playful experimentation study. In such books, the language is simplified with the help of clues, rhymes, and graphics pictures. You can find the main coursebook of the class nursery to make your child study on the website Education Wale Bhaiya. For this, you do not have to pay fees and you can complete the syllabus at your pace. This type of study will enhance the vocabulary and make the student learn efficiently.
Step 4: Use Challenging and Strategic Games to learn the facts.
Exposure is another way to influence to make learning efficient. Giving the children to challenging, strategic games will enhance their persistence skills to solve the problem when it gets difficult. Moreover, it will help to enhance cognitive learning skills too. However, spreading the play hours and study hours equally will help them to grasp the knowledge from the story in chunks. For example, if you remembering the string of numbers in one shot might make it difficult for you. But memorizing it in chunks of 3 times at a time will make it easier for you.
Step 5: Regular practice writing improves the grip to handle.
Practice is one of the key factors that contribute to the educational growth of the subjects like the English language, and mathematics. Before Covid-19 impacted the schools, a teacher used to keep tabs on how the students of nursery spent their free time. At home, you have to give them consider giving them time to give some off-screen time like time to perform their hobbies. Recognizing early what their interest gives you the chance to introduce you to the books that suit their interests to encourage reading time. We have more such suggestion which helps you to help your nursery students, check on Education Wale Bhaiya for free study material also.
Nursery English Book Online and Offline Free
We are providing online as well as offline books for Class Nursery English here. Nowadays advanced technology is the era of digital education. Education Wale Bhaiya offers digital learning for students free of cost. We are digitally changing with curriculum and teaching methodology, creating new forms of teaching. We provide better learning and better teachers who understand students’ problems and provide satisfactory solutions to students. English Books for Nursery standard will help students to improve their performance and gain more knowledge about their better development in the early stage of life.
PDF Practice Book in English for Class Nursery
Education Wale Bhaiya gives you the complete solution to all problems related to English for grade Nursery. This will help students prepare for reading and writing alphabets, and identifying letters and numbers. CBSE Nursery Solutions and NCERT based books for Nursery provide detailed step-by-step solutions for all issues related to young kids learning English alphabets. On the Education Wale Bhaiya website, you will receive a complete solution for grades Nursery English subject.
We Offer e-Learning features free of Cost
Functional and fun learning formats such as audio, video, and animation, provide students with simple and effective curriculum-based solutions. Enhance your English learning experience in 2D and 3D, including video, and animation. We know that good faculty and student-friendly environment requires to enhance the performance of a Nursery student. The Nursery English contents on our website provide satisfactory solutions to students and help them at any time. Covering all the course details and chapter content, we are trying to save the student’s time.
Feedback and Suggestions for Nursery English Books
We are always available to students who have any questions about the study material available on our website. Always feel free to contact us through our email and phone numbers. We get feedback from parents or students so that we can get the most out of our learning material. Reading and Practice books in PDF are provided to students and teachers so that each concept is taught.
We seek feedback from students’ parents to improve the standard of study material for Nursery. In this way, we can improve our learning process and will be able to provide the best at no cost. Our main objective is to help students learn properly and to achieve knowledge by strengthening their basic concepts.
How many books are there for Class Nursery NCERT English?
There are no books published by NCERT for pre-schools. Only private publisher’s books are available in the book shops for Class Nursery English subjects. Generally, a Nursery student uses English Alphabet, Rhymes books, and Practice exercises books. A set of copies in PDF format are available to free download on Education Wale Bhaiya.